CMHA VB is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on volunteers like you to help us to develop our vision and provide services. Annually, over 350 volunteers contribute almost 4000 hours of community service. At conservative rates, this adds over $150,000 of additional staffing to both CMHA and the wider community.
Studies show that regular volunteer activity can have a positive effect on mental and physical health. Volunteering with CMHA provides the opportunity to build skills, learn more about mental health and meet new people, while helping build a more caring community.
Other Benefits of Volunteering:
- Meet new people
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Develop a new skill or build on existing ones
- Personal Growth/Personal Empowerment
- Make a difference! Give back to your community
- Board of Directors
- Special Events (Shoppers Drug Mart Ride Don't Hide, annual Wrapping Up Hope Campaign, Mental Health Voices)
- Health Fair Managers
How to Apply
To apply, please send your completed application to: