How We Can Help
Get Set & Connect
Get Set & Connect is a program designed to help people who have lived experience with mental health concerns to enhance their mental health and well-being through leisure and/or volunteer activities in the community. Community inclusion is the goal.
What does the program offer?
- One to One Leisure and Volunteer Access Coaching
- Connecting with others through peer led leisure activities in the community
- The Ready, Set, Go Volunteer Preparation Course
- Networking Sessions - is a participant directed opportunity to meet others in the Get Set and Connect program. Come together to share resources, highlight success stories, and to learn about other leisure activities.
Interested in being part of this EXCITING program???
Check out dates and register to attend an orientation by clicking here.
- Get Set & Connect Program Description
- Monthly Group Calender (Please Note: Group days and times do change and new groups are added, for up to date information about groups connect with a GSC coach.)